I am a certified creative grief support practitioner and community arts counsellor.
I am part of the first cohort of students in South Africa to study art therapy at the University of Johannesburg. I intend to practice as an art therapist once I have completed my Master's degree in art therapy.
I have facilitated many arts-based workshops over the years. I am passionate about working with clay and its ability to heal.
I wrote a book called BOY about the suicide of my son.
- Certified Creative Grief Practitioner - Creative Grief Studio
- BA HONS Art Therapy - University of Johannesburg
- Masters in Heritage - University of the Witwatersrand
- Advanced Diploma Visual Art - Unisa
- Community Art Counsellor - Lefika la Phodiso
- Working with Groups (year one) - Ububele